Pando Proto Bug Bounty Program
Pando Proto bug bounty program rewards submitters of bugs or patches with pUSD.
Type and reward of bug
The following risk model is used to price bugs:
- Extremely serious: more than 1000 pUSD
- Serious: 200 ~ 1000 pUSD
- General: 10 pUSD ~ 200 pUSD
- Low: 1 ~ 10 pUSD
Read the following rules before you begin your hunt:
- You will not be rewarded for submitting an issue that has already been submitted by others or has been confirmed, to be repaired, or has already been repaired by the Pando team.
- If you directly disclose a bug to the public, you will not be rewarded.
Please describe the bug in the following details:
- The context in which the bug appears.
- The level of detail in bug descriptions. There will be more rewards for issues that are logical and clear.
- The steps involved in reproduction.
How to submit
Please send your submissions to
The information contained in this article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute financial, investment, or other professional advice. The views expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of the company or organization they work for or Pando. Any investment decisions made by the reader should be made after consulting with their own financial advisor and conducting their own research. The author and the company or organization they work for and Pando will not be liable for any financial losses incurred as a result of reliance on the information contained in this article.