Become Content Writer for Pando and Get Paid
Pando Catkin has a new task open for claiming now - "Pando Content Writer".
We are seeking freelance content writers to design and create written content and documentation to enhance the experience for our community and to bring our products to a larger audience.
Topics to write include Pando products reviews and Mixin dApps reviews, Mixin Network, DeFi trends, crypto markets, blockchains, cryptocurrencies, etc. You will collaborate with the product team to plan and decide on the topics together.
Requirements of you:
- Excellent English writing skills
- Copywriting experience (please submit a sample of your past work as part of your application)
- Understanding of the blockchain technology, especially of the DeFi space
- Understanding of Mixin Network and Pando product suites. Being a user of the products is a huge plus
- SEO knowledge
- If you can bring in traffic through your own channels (for example, your social media accounts or personal websites), there will be extra bonus dependent on the results
Basic requirements of the article:
- No less than 800 words
- Include necessary pictures/screenshots to aid understanding
- No factual mistakes and flow naturally
There is no limit to how many articles you can write per week/month. The payment will be airdropped in the stablecoin pUSD (approximately 1:1 to US dollar) to your Mixin Messenger account once a month the following month your article(s) are approved and will be based on the writers' experience, depth of the articles, influence of the writers' own channel(s) and the SERP results.
If you are interested in the role, please send an introduction of your experience and sample work to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out directly on Telegram.
The information contained in this article is for informational purposes only and does not constitute financial, investment, or other professional advice. The views expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of the company or organization they work for or Pando. Any investment decisions made by the reader should be made after consulting with their own financial advisor and conducting their own research. The author and the company or organization they work for and Pando will not be liable for any financial losses incurred as a result of reliance on the information contained in this article.